In the first years of Secondary, the work begun in Primary continues with reflective, autonomous practices of increasing academic rigor that allow, at the end of the cycle, to continue higher education.
We promote cooperative work, interdisciplinary, reflection, the development of meta-cognitive strategies and autonomy capacities in the study that allow the student to be independent in the acquisition of new knowledge.
1. Promote integral development (affective, cognitive and bonding)
2. Enhance communicative skills in the three languages (Spanish, Italian and English)
3. Promote creativity, curiosity and autonomy
4. Promote the development of learning taking into account the characteristics and potential of each one.
5. Educate citizens, democratic coexistence, peace
6. Educating for interculturality and acceptance of diversity
7. Educating artistic-expressive communication
8. Working with the scientific method: observing and analyzing facts, phenomena, situations
9. Promote an ecological awareness and the defense of the environment
SCUOLA SECONDARIA DI I GRADO ITALIANA
Our Integrated Curriculum, corresponding to both systems, recognized by Italy and Uruguay, allows you to continue your studies in our European International Baccalaureate.
At the end you obtain a double degree, our Diploma enables you to continue tertiary studies in Uruguay, Italy and in all the countries in which it is recognized.
The Secondary School of the Scuola italiana di Montevideo is Parity for Italy and Habilitated for Uruguay.
Students who enter the Scuola in the first two years of Secondary, coming from other Public or Private Educational Institutions, can join the Scuola Paritaria. Those who enter the third year can also join the Scuola Paritaria, under certain requirements.
Secondary Second Cycle in the Second Cycle of Secondary, the work begun in the First Cycle continues, consolidating methods of autonomous study, search and research mechanisms.
Our goal is to train educated, critical and creative people, capable of facing situations and problems with a rational attitude.